VRS attendees will receive early look at the 2016 Virtual Reality Industry Report, which is scheduled to be published in early November. Published twice per year by Greenlight Insights, the 150-page report covers news, economics, insights on the virtual reality industry.
Since June 2015, Greenlight has published the Industry Report with the editorial contributions of the industry’s leading media publishers. This year, the Industry Report is written with Road To VR, the world’s largest independent news publication dedicated to the consumer virtual reality industry.
Available to ordering now, the Virtual Reality Industry Report: Fall 2016 features the following highlights:
- Summary of Greenlight’s new market segmentation framework
- Foreseeable effects following the introduction of new mobile and console headsets
- Insights on how recent events are transforming the technology and market landscape
- Analysis & review of new M&A/Investments
- Greenlight’s opinion on the virtual reality segments that exhibit the highest long-term potential